Woodbridge- Sleep Dentistry
Dental treatment has caused and still causes fear and anxiety for many people. Some might avoid going to the dentist because of that fear, even if they’re in extreme pain. However, this only worsens their case and makes their inevitable treatment a lot harder. So, in order to help you overcome your fear of dental treatment, we offer you sedation dentistry. Dental treatment is now, easy, quick and pain-free.
Sleep Dentistry is the perfect solution for people with
- High fear or anxiety
- Traumatic dental experiences
- Difficulty getting numb
- A bad gag reflex
- Very sensitive teeth
- Complex dental problems
- Limited time to complete dental care
At Weston-Langstaff Dental Centre we do our best to soothe your anxieties by making your visit as comfortable, enjoyable and pain-free as we can.
With three types of sedation, your dentist will determine which one is best for your case.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation leaves you completely responsive during your treatment. It is safe, effective and very trusted by dentists and patients.
- Oral Sedation is similar to nitrous oxide sedation, in that it’ll leave you responsive during your dental treatment. You’ll be able to respond to simple instructions from your dentist.
- General Anesthesia leaves you unconscious during your treatment. This is used in more severe cases, but has the same end result, which is a pain-free experience and no memory of your treatment.